Jacob`s Twelve Sons - 3D Modeling

People who know how to create 3D models and animation are here
dinly

Re: Jacob`s Twelve Sons - 3D Modeling

Post by dinly »

admin wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:11 pm :!:

It is necessary for our game to find ready-made 3D models (preferably in 3ds max format), suitable for the style of the Bible story, on the basis of which the setting of our game will be created.

Models - heroes, terrain objects, weapons-items, and so on. Desirable in the ancient Egyptian style
Hmm ... Are you saying you want models from free sites? I wonder ... who would do this ...
frunggle

Post by frunggle »

It is necessary for our game to find ready-made 3D models (preferably in 3ds max format), suitable for the style of the Bible story, on the basis of which the setting of our game will be created.

Models - heroes, terrain objects, weapons-items, and so on. Desirable in the ancient Egyptian style
What have I just read? As I understand it, you apparently do not have enough budget to hire an artist for 3D models, and you send us (and not yourself) to look for these very models, only on free sites...

Well, I will be glad if only because the forum, as I see it, has woken up again (although not completely).
vadbor

Post by vadbor »

Curious task... I could even complete it, but I'm not quite sure how to do it...

As far as I understand, I will need to find free models on specialized sites (in 3ds max format) and drop a link to this topic, right?
frunggle

Post by frunggle »

vadbor wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:04 am Curious task... I could even complete it, but I'm not quite sure how to do it...

As far as I understand, I will need to find free models on specialized sites (in 3ds max format) and drop a link to this topic, right?
Perhaps, it is so, because it is obvious! I'm just wondering if you have a big desire for this... To be honest, I'm not very eager to look for models. And you? Do you want to help the project for which you registered here?