Jameson's Door - Codename: SH-Demo

A place for game projects that are no longer ideas, but require work to complete
frunggle

Re: Jameson's Door - Codename: SH-Demo

Post by frunggle »

vadbor wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:04 pm You know, that little girl in a green dress, I fell in love with her! :oops: I... I could not imagine that our mutual friend can draw cute and tender so well!

And it seems to me that it would be better for them, the developers, to spit on creating a game and start making anime! Or at least a manga! I never really looked or read either one or the other, but this baby carried me away, honestly!
Dude, are you crazy? What the hell is wrong with you?
xizer

Post by xizer »

frunggle, leave that fan behind. He likes the work of SH-Team, so be it. Our business is to wait for the release from the developers of IndiEngine, for which we registered here a long time ago...
dinly

Post by dinly »

Are you D.E.A.D, huh? ;)
frunggle

Post by frunggle »

dinly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:57 pm Are you D.E.A.D, huh? ;)
Was he ALIVE ever?

Some moron with his friends started a joke that he was doing the game, and then disappeared, leaving behind, in principle, good sounds and crappy pictures. But for the code part, or at least 3D, nothing was done.

So, this game project DIDN'T DIE, it was BORN DEAD!
vadbor

Post by vadbor »

frunggle wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:08 am
dinly wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:57 pm Are you D.E.A.D, huh? ;)
Was he ALIVE ever?

Some moron with his friends started a joke that he was doing the game, and then disappeared, leaving behind, in principle, good sounds and crappy pictures. But for the code part, or at least 3D, nothing was done.

So, this game project DIDN'T DIE, it was BORN DEAD!
How dare you talk about this project like that? I have no words! It is indecent to write such a thing, Lord! As you don’t understand, people simply don’t have the funds, and, as I understand it, they decided to freeze the project for now, but - which is more likely - they just posted it on our forum (because, after looking for their project on Google, I found a lot of materials on other absolutely sites).