All about cross-platform API for 3D graphics
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:49 am
Judging by the fact that the admin created the Vulkan API section, OpenGL is really not an option, but it will be Vulkan that will mine.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:11 am
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:34 am
Not very sure that we will be in time before New Year's Day with a full transition of the engine to OpenGL/Vulkan API.
But really hope that there will probably be a release at least on OpenGL
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am
If your engine will support Vulkan API, then this is very, very cool. Our future game will look and play much better than OpenGL
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:11 am
Good topic. Vulkan API is now the top. But alas, I'm busy with a much simpler matter.