The goal of IndiEngine project is to develop the folk indie engine - fast, light, undemanding to resources, and easily accessible for development by such developers as high school students, college students, universities, as well as the unemployed - former office employees, etc. - who are in self-isolation on quarantine.
1) The engine should be focused on the development of indie folk, by such developers as high school students, college students, as well as unemployed — former office workers, etc. — who are in self-isolation in quarantine
2) The engine must be equipped with both desktop and mobile versions of editors
3) The engine must work on Windows/Linux/MacOS/Android/iOS
4) The mobile version of the editor must support cloud build
5) The mobile version of the editor should work fine on devices with RAM from 2GB
6) The desktop version of the editor should work fine on old office PCs with RAM from 4Gb